YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar debunked

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:21 pm

a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8096
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:01 pm

Sorensen does not give two hoots about science or reality. He's an appalling bigot brimming with hate who casually lies and lies again. He does not like posts on his page by one Jon Newland.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"So, we're supposed to trust material from the dishonest NCSE anti-creationist propaganda mill? No, it does NOT work well."

NOT a Christian. Anybody who dares disagree with any of the falsehoods he writes or advertises is INSTANTLY (often falsely) demonised by this self-appointed buffoon. I hope hell is not real.

Newland came back with:
"Sir, it is not propaganda. Young earth claims are not scientific at all. It is just old religious propaganda and always will be. Science is a method of collecting data. It is sometimes wrong and many times correct. Many times it is adjusted when new data comes in. That's the way it works. So yes the time lines will vary with testing but it much more accurate than you and religious dogmatic young earth creationists give credit for. It shows us along with many, many other studies the world is old. Very old compared to how long we have been here ad humans. The earth was not created before the stars and God did not make the universe to look old to confuse us and make us argue. That would be man's input and doing. The evidence is there for us all to behold. Evolution (both macro and micro) is real and its time we all quit arguing and be nice to each other while we accept the evidence as it is. We can all move forward and drop the political right and left agendas."

And then the desperate LYING he uses on me comes to the fore from Bigot Bob:
"Sir, you are not using logic, but stating your faith-based opinions. You also refuse to look at creationary evidence, preferring the brainwashing of liars like NCSE. It takes a liar to register the domain name creationism dot com and redirect it to an atheist site."

Because the ONLY reality Bob cares about is the one in his tiny mind plus lying YEC pre-suppositionalist websites:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/07 ... nists.html

And the more you expose this bigot as a liar and hate-monger the more entrenched he becomes (he thinks he's being 'persecuted for righteousness'). But I will continue because SOMEONE ELSE just might see through the Sorensen lying propaganda machine. I hope others will also not be put off. Don't use insults. Use facts. Facts he does not like (there are many) terrify him.

Newland came back with:
"My logic stands firm and sound. I've looked at numerous creationism claims and they call very short. I'm sorry you can't see that."

And then fascist Bob came out with:
"No, I've pointed out your fallacies, and how you dodge and squirm. Enough." AND THEN THE NORTH KOREAN STYLE LYING FASCIST (OR ONE OF HIS FASCIST SIDEKICKS) BANNED NEWLAND FROM EVER COMMENTING AT 'THE QUESTION EVOLUTION PROJECT' AGAIN. Because TQEP is run by fascist thugs who have NO interest in facts and every interest in bigotry, hatred, confusion, false accusations, pride and division.

PS The FASCIST LIAR refuses to correct his totally false statements:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/07 ... -news.html
"Now we have secular scientists admitting that the smoking gun was not even loaded." It WAS and IS. And 'secular scientists' have said NO such thing. As my post dated 13 July - I know Sorensen will have seen it - explained.

PPS Flagging this post here:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8096
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - fascist liar exposes himself (100%)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:18 pm

(Enjoyed that Friday-Sunday Sorensen-free weekend.)

But here for your delight/despair is the FINAL 100 per cent proof that Sorensen is a fascist fraud, a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, and a disgrace to humanity. Who is gleefully and zealously doing ENORMOUS daily damage to the reputation of 'Biblical Christians'.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"I was called a liar for having the temerity to even post the linked article (written by another liar, because all creationists are liars, you see). Some demoniacs refuse to distinguish between differences in interpreting information and deception. This owlhoot despises evidence that refutes his preconceptions, and does not merit prolonged interaction. Funny to watch him explode, though. -CBB". (Lies posted on 14 July.)

You all can see what he did there. I don't even need to explain it (but am happy to do so if you are struggling though you shouldn't be if you read my post dated 13 July in this thread as well as my preceding post above). The DELIBERATE deception where he REFUSES to engage with what I actually wrote and REFUSES to correct his GROSS LIE - and tries to justify his endless bigotry, hatred, twisting of reality and moral depravity to his bunch of fellow Trump-supporting fascists.

Any God can see what he did. Real Christians and everyone else will readily see it.

BOB SORENSEN IS A FRAUD, BOB SORENSEN IS A HATEFUL PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, BOB SORENSEN IS TRULY EVIL. And a fake 'Christian' imho.

Only Bob's fascist followers will fail or refuse to see it - partly because he did NOT give them the relevant information of what I ACTUALLY wrote here on 13 July. (But they come here too so are without excuse - unless of course one of them can prove me 'wrong' in my recent comments about those scientists who found a partly feathery dinosaur tail in amber as reported in 2016?).

Mass email sent.
Last edited by a_haworthroberts on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8096
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar debunked

Postby MisterGordons » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:33 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:This seems to be back up:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi

Ashley Haworth-Roberts is announcing the return of a Facebook page that has no science and is known for trolling. The anonymous owner 'debunks" through ridicule and straw man arguments. He does not read, hear or watch the material he attacks. He was suspended from Facebook. He makes numerous accounts for his trolling. Ashley Haworth-Roberts approves of such behavior. The page owner makes other pages as well such as this one. https://www.facebook.com/Coward-Boy-Bob ... 759544805/
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:36 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:Sorensen does not give two hoots about science or reality. He's an appalling bigot brimming with hate who casually lies and lies again. He does not like posts on his page by one Jon Newland.

https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
"So, we're supposed to trust material from the dishonest NCSE anti-creationist propaganda mill? No, it does NOT work well."

NOT a Christian. Anybody who dares disagree with any of the falsehoods he writes or advertises is INSTANTLY (often falsely) demonised by this self-appointed buffoon. I hope hell is not real.

Newland came back with:
"Sir, it is not propaganda. Young earth claims are not scientific at all. It is just old religious propaganda and always will be. Science is a method of collecting data. It is sometimes wrong and many times correct. Many times it is adjusted when new data comes in. That's the way it works. So yes the time lines will vary with testing but it much more accurate than you and religious dogmatic young earth creationists give credit for. It shows us along with many, many other studies the world is old. Very old compared to how long we have been here ad humans. The earth was not created before the stars and God did not make the universe to look old to confuse us and make us argue. That would be man's input and doing. The evidence is there for us all to behold. Evolution (both macro and micro) is real and its time we all quit arguing and be nice to each other while we accept the evidence as it is. We can all move forward and drop the political right and left agendas."

And then the desperate LYING he uses on me comes to the fore from Bigot Bob:
"Sir, you are not using logic, but stating your faith-based opinions. You also refuse to look at creationary evidence, preferring the brainwashing of liars like NCSE. It takes a liar to register the domain name creationism dot com and redirect it to an atheist site."

Because the ONLY reality Bob cares about is the one in his tiny mind plus lying YEC pre-suppositionalist websites:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/07 ... nists.html

And the more you expose this bigot as a liar and hate-monger the more entrenched he becomes (he thinks he's being 'persecuted for righteousness'). But I will continue because SOMEONE ELSE just might see through the Sorensen lying propaganda machine. I hope others will also not be put off. Don't use insults. Use facts. Facts he does not like (there are many) terrify him.

Newland came back with:
"My logic stands firm and sound. I've looked at numerous creationism claims and they call very short. I'm sorry you can't see that."

And then fascist Bob came out with:
"No, I've pointed out your fallacies, and how you dodge and squirm. Enough." AND THEN THE NORTH KOREAN STYLE LYING FASCIST (OR ONE OF HIS FASCIST SIDEKICKS) BANNED NEWLAND FROM EVER COMMENTING AT 'THE QUESTION EVOLUTION PROJECT' AGAIN. Because TQEP is run by fascist thugs who have NO interest in facts and every interest in bigotry, hatred, confusion, false accusations, pride and division.

PS The FASCIST LIAR refuses to correct his totally false statements:
http://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2017/07 ... -news.html
"Now we have secular scientists admitting that the smoking gun was not even loaded." It WAS and IS. And 'secular scientists' have said NO such thing. As my post dated 13 July - I know Sorensen will have seen it - explained.

PPS Flagging this post here:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi


Ashley Haworth-Roberts has been shown to be unable to recognise the difference between disagreement and deception. This has been proven repeatedly. He also has been shown to be unable to use logic. He approves of any attacks on creationists no matter how flawed.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - fascist liar exposes himself (100%)

Postby MisterGordons » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:40 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:(Enjoyed that Friday-Sunday Sorensen-free weekend.)

But here for your delight/despair is the FINAL 100 per cent proof that Sorensen is a fascist fraud, a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, and a disgrace to humanity. Who is gleefully and zealously doing ENORMOUS daily damage to the reputation of 'Biblical Christians'.



Ashley Haworth-Roberts was not named but still owns insipid bigoted remarks. He is showing his desperation by attacking Cowboy Bob Sorensen and making additional unproven libelous remarks. There is no reason for Ashley Haworth-Roberts to care about the damage to biblical Christians that he claims the Cowboy is doing.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar debunked

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:47 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:This seems to be back up:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/?hc_location=ufi

Ashley Haworth-Roberts is announcing the return of a Facebook page that has no science and is known for trolling. The anonymous owner 'debunks" through ridicule and straw man arguments. He does not read, hear or watch the material he attacks. He was suspended from Facebook. He makes numerous accounts for his trolling. Ashley Haworth-Roberts approves of such behavior. The page owner makes other pages as well such as this one. https://www.facebook.com/Coward-Boy-Bob ... 759544805/


FASCIST BOB IS SENDING OUT ONE OF HIS FASCIST TROLLS TO 'BEAT US ALL UP'.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8096
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Mister Gordons - LYING bully boy troll

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:51 pm

"Ashley Haworth-Roberts has been shown to be unable to recognise the difference between disagreement and deception. This has been proven repeatedly. He also has been shown to be unable to use logic. He approves of any attacks on creationists no matter how flawed."

Lying fascist ****

I have shown above that what Bob wrote has NO basis in fact. Yet he refuses to correct it. Which proves that this was NOT a 'disagreement' but DELIBERATE DECEPTION on his part.

You bully boys are all PATHETIC. And, yes, evil.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8096
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - fascist liar exposes himself (100%)

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:55 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:(Enjoyed that Friday-Sunday Sorensen-free weekend.)

But here for your delight/despair is the FINAL 100 per cent proof that Sorensen is a fascist fraud, a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, and a disgrace to humanity. Who is gleefully and zealously doing ENORMOUS daily damage to the reputation of 'Biblical Christians'.



Ashley Haworth-Roberts was not named but still owns insipid bigoted remarks. He is showing his desperation by attacking Cowboy Bob Sorensen and making additional unproven libelous remarks. There is no reason for Ashley Haworth-Roberts to care about the damage to biblical Christians that he claims the Cowboy is doing.




Sorensen was falsely attacking me you stupid fascist troll.

PS Bob is too cowardly to come on here himself. He sends out fascists like Gordons or Long (Long on that TQEPD facebook page that is up and running again).
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8096
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:00 am

Title of email:
'Christian' Bob Sorensen is a depraved evil lying monster.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8096
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:23 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:Title of email:
'Christian' Bob Sorensen is a depraved evil lying monster.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts said that he would not send his 'wide circulation' mail (spam) to those who do not want them. He knows I do not want them and sends them to me anyway. Further proof that he is not honest.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - fascist liar exposes himself (100%)

Postby MisterGordons » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:26 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:
MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:(Enjoyed that Friday-Sunday Sorensen-free weekend.)

But here for your delight/despair is the FINAL 100 per cent proof that Sorensen is a fascist fraud, a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR, and a disgrace to humanity. Who is gleefully and zealously doing ENORMOUS daily damage to the reputation of 'Biblical Christians'.



Ashley Haworth-Roberts was not named but still owns insipid bigoted remarks. He is showing his desperation by attacking Cowboy Bob Sorensen and making additional unproven libelous remarks. There is no reason for Ashley Haworth-Roberts to care about the damage to biblical Christians that he claims the Cowboy is doing.




Sorensen was falsely attacking me you stupid fascist troll.

PS Bob is too cowardly to come on here himself. He sends out fascists like Gordons or Long (Long on that TQEPD facebook page that is up and running again).

I have stated facts. I do not merit the abuse that Ashley Haworth-Roberts dispenses. Nobody 'sends' me.
MisterGordons
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:01 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:Title of email:
'Christian' Bob Sorensen is a depraved evil lying monster.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts said that he would not send his 'wide circulation' mail (spam) to those who do not want them. He knows I do not want them and sends them to me anyway. Further proof that he is not honest.



It's necessary when you come here to falsely attack me that I include you in the wide circulation emails where I also mention you as well as Bob. It's known as common courtesy or openness. If you don't want emails don't come here falsely attacking and lying. The solution is in your own hands. There have been many emails I've sent where I did NOT copy you in. Would you like me to now forward all of them to you as confirmation?

You are nothing but a troll on this forum. Please stop your whinging.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8096
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby CHartsil » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:03 pm

At least Gordons has the guts to come here, even if he's not much brighter than Bob.

Just out of curiosity, Gordons, what is your opinion on Bob's rampant censorship?
CHartsil
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:19 am

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:37 pm

CHartsil wrote:At least Gordons has the guts to come here, even if he's not much brighter than Bob.

Just out of curiosity, Gordons, what is your opinion on Bob's rampant censorship?



CHartsil
I believe Bob is brighter than Gordons. Though the person who runs this page (could that be you I wonder?) does not share my opinion of Bob's cunning and thinks he is just a deluded idiot:
https://www.facebook.com/TQEPDebunked/p ... 6290950651

Ashley H-R
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8096
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron