YEC Bob Sorensen - compulsive liar exposed

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Curtis Long - evil (and cowardice) personified

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:24 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Unrelated, but did you see the post by Ashley Hitler-Robbers about the environmentalist whacko that wants people dead? The stalker is happy like a demented toddler who has been playing in his diaper then clapping and splattering his feces all over.''

He won't be saying stuff like that when he arrives in God's hell. God's knows, as I do, who the nazi liar calling himself 'Evolution is Intellectually Bankrupt Pseudoscience' is.

Greta Thunberg 1: Nazi Climate Change Liars 0.

I hope hell is big enough to accommodate all those liars and hate-mongers and shrinking cowards and impotent bullies.



The lying nazi nutter Long is ranting about this post:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3958

These people are EVIL.

Long will certainly spend eternity in hell.



The reason these lying nazis call themselves 'environmentalists' is because they want to trash the environment (as if it belonged to them only). They are a CANCER within humanity.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Evil personified

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:04 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''Unrelated, but did you see the post by Ashley Hitler-Robbers about the environmentalist whacko that wants people dead? The stalker is happy like a demented toddler who has been playing in his diaper then clapping and splattering his feces all over.''

He won't be saying stuff like that when he arrives in God's hell. God's knows, as I do, who the nazi liar calling himself 'Evolution is Intellectually Bankrupt Pseudoscience' is.

Greta Thunberg 1: Nazi Climate Change Liars 0.

I hope hell is big enough to accommodate all those liars and hate-mongers and shrinking cowards and impotent bullies.



The lying nazi nutter Long is ranting about this post:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3958

These people are EVIL.

Long will certainly spend eternity in hell.



The reason these lying nazis call themselves 'environmentalists' is because they want to trash the environment (as if it belonged to them only). They are a CANCER within humanity.



https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman/
''He's a demoniac. The hatred for anything that's good grows, he can't agree with or even say anything good about those he opposes, and his reasoning has gone from bad to worse. When his idolatry has him playing God (but knowing nothing about theology) and condemning people to hell for "lying" (which means not accepting everything he says as ultimate truth), I can reach no other conclusion. -CBB''
Sorensen is a many times proven pathological liar, a serial hate-monger, an utter coward and a pretend 'Christian'. As such, and continually unrepentant and self-justifying, he will spend eternity in hell.

These lying nazi scum never even watched that BBC programme. Yet they still falsely attack its content (and attack me for exercising my right of free speech to mention it on a science forum). They are a cancer on social media and they will rot in hell like loads of other trolls and conspiracy theorists with or without a fake religious belief (falsely professing a genuine belief).
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen - lying climate change denier

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:12 pm

The hypocrite Sorensen has posted an article whining about people allegedly ignoring facts and evidence concerning today's GLOBAL warming:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
Video, "Facts Greta Thunberg Missed"
''Leftist global warming cultists try to induce panic so they can manipulate people's emotions. It's who they are and what they do. Something else they do is ignore or reject contrary evidence: "Only believe our side of the story, don't be scientifically-minded and examine evidence we suppress. If you do, we'll call you 'liars' and condemn you to Hell, even though we are the ones lying for our own purposes and we don't believe in the God of the Bible, anyway". That's my translation of these weasels who hate free speech and free thought.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0XIb8p ... Jno-Da3Q''

These far right reality denialist people are pure evil and are all very likely to spend eternity in hell.

I posted this comment under that 'One America Now' video:
Just one question to the person who posted this video online. What is the precise agenda for your wilful lying and denial of reality, including that these fires were caused and made worse by recent severe weather conditions namely severe record-breaking heat, drought, high winds and then lightning strikes? https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/p ... -wildfires https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%8 ... son#Causes There is no reason whatsoever for Greta Thunberg to say anything favourable concerning the environmental record of this lying reckless Trump presidency in the US (either Liz Wheeler is very stupid or more likely she is a right wing Trump supporting bigoted liar). And yes, the Chinese government is guilty too. But Wheeler is a total liar, Her bigoted claim that no climate change predictions have been realised is a total LIE. People should fact check Wheeler's claims and discover that many of them are FALSE. And OAN is a far right news outlet (ie a source of FAKE and pro-Trump news): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen wants to go to hell

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:19 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:The hypocrite Sorensen has posted an article whining about people allegedly ignoring facts and evidence concerning today's GLOBAL warming:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
Video, "Facts Greta Thunberg Missed"
''Leftist global warming cultists try to induce panic so they can manipulate people's emotions. It's who they are and what they do. Something else they do is ignore or reject contrary evidence: "Only believe our side of the story, don't be scientifically-minded and examine evidence we suppress. If you do, we'll call you 'liars' and condemn you to Hell, even though we are the ones lying for our own purposes and we don't believe in the God of the Bible, anyway". That's my translation of these weasels who hate free speech and free thought.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0XIb8p ... Jno-Da3Q''

These far right reality denialist people are pure evil and are all very likely to spend eternity in hell.

I posted this comment under that 'One America Now' video:
Just one question to the person who posted this video online. What is the precise agenda for your wilful lying and denial of reality, including that these fires were caused and made worse by recent severe weather conditions namely severe record-breaking heat, drought, high winds and then lightning strikes? https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/p ... -wildfires https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%8 ... son#Causes There is no reason whatsoever for Greta Thunberg to say anything favourable concerning the environmental record of this lying reckless Trump presidency in the US (either Liz Wheeler is very stupid or more likely she is a right wing Trump supporting bigoted liar). And yes, the Chinese government is guilty too. But Wheeler is a total liar, Her bigoted claim that no climate change predictions have been realised is a total LIE. People should fact check Wheeler's claims and discover that many of them are FALSE. And OAN is a far right news outlet (ie a source of FAKE and pro-Trump news): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network



Since he not only lies about me and about climate change etc he does so in full knowledge that he is lying. Thus I deduce that he actually wants to spend eternity in hell (as well as seeing this planet ruined for future generations).
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: YEC Bob Sorensen wants to go to hell

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:21 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:The hypocrite Sorensen has posted an article whining about people allegedly ignoring facts and evidence concerning today's GLOBAL warming:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
Video, "Facts Greta Thunberg Missed"
''Leftist global warming cultists try to induce panic so they can manipulate people's emotions. It's who they are and what they do. Something else they do is ignore or reject contrary evidence: "Only believe our side of the story, don't be scientifically-minded and examine evidence we suppress. If you do, we'll call you 'liars' and condemn you to Hell, even though we are the ones lying for our own purposes and we don't believe in the God of the Bible, anyway". That's my translation of these weasels who hate free speech and free thought.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0XIb8p ... Jno-Da3Q''

These far right reality denialist people are pure evil and are all very likely to spend eternity in hell.

I posted this comment under that 'One America Now' video:
Just one question to the person who posted this video online. What is the precise agenda for your wilful lying and denial of reality, including that these fires were caused and made worse by recent severe weather conditions namely severe record-breaking heat, drought, high winds and then lightning strikes? https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/p ... -wildfires https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%8 ... son#Causes There is no reason whatsoever for Greta Thunberg to say anything favourable concerning the environmental record of this lying reckless Trump presidency in the US (either Liz Wheeler is very stupid or more likely she is a right wing Trump supporting bigoted liar). And yes, the Chinese government is guilty too. But Wheeler is a total liar, Her bigoted claim that no climate change predictions have been realised is a total LIE. People should fact check Wheeler's claims and discover that many of them are FALSE. And OAN is a far right news outlet (ie a source of FAKE and pro-Trump news): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network



Since he not only lies about me and about climate change etc he does so in full knowledge that he is lying. Thus I deduce that he actually wants to spend eternity in hell (as well as seeing this planet ruined for future generations).



Either it's Sorensen or it's me lying through my teeth about climate change.

Unrepentant liars go to hell. I do not want to go to hell.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

It will be too hot for them then

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Jan 30, 2020 5:20 pm

Further to the preceding post, dated 27 January.

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Hypocrite Hitler-Robbers denies the evidence, won't even look at it and calls everyone who thinks "liars". I won't be told what to think.''
''Don't you know who he is? He's the savior of the planet! Shut up and believe, for crying out loud. Speaking of crying out loud, it's amazing that he does not tire of proving people right about his bigotry and lack of reasoning abilities. The genetic fallacy in a recent sob session is glaringly obvious.''

Sorensen and Long have spent almost a decade trying to bully me into silence about the c**p they post online about scientific subjects.

Sorensen and Long are exceptionally evil and utterly unrepentant (as well as being total mentally retarded cowards with no self-control) and thus will spend eternity in hell.

And I'm still waiting for an answer to my question posted under that climate change denial video:
''Just one question to the person who posted this video online. What is the precise agenda for your wilful lying and denial of reality, including that these fires were caused and made worse by recent severe weather conditions namely severe record-breaking heat, drought, high winds and then lightning strikes? https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/about-us/p ... -wildfires https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%8 ... son#Causes There is no reason whatsoever for Greta Thunberg to say anything favourable concerning the environmental record of this lying reckless Trump presidency in the US (either Liz Wheeler is very stupid or more likely she is a right wing Trump supporting bigoted liar). And yes, the Chinese government is guilty too. But Wheeler is a total liar, Her bigoted claim that no climate change predictions have been realised is a total LIE. People should fact check Wheeler's claims and discover that many of them are FALSE. And OAN is a far right news outlet (ie a source of FAKE and pro-Trump news): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Ameri ... _Network''
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Vicious hellbound liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:56 pm

An American politician apparently made some perfectly sensible comments. But Hateboy Sorensen is livid and has launched another cowardly attack on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Yet another example of how leftists habitually use fear, dishonesty, fanatical loyalty, and emotional manipulation to try to gain more power. Ever notice how angry and consumed with hatred they are? I tried to be a leftist, but was told I am still too sane and honest. Being a Christian and biblical creationist were also real breakers to keep me out of the club''
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... rus-fears/

It never seizes to amaze what these bigoted morons living in America and calling themselves 'Christian' or 'biblical' keep coming out with.

Meanwhile on planet Earth, where facts still matter to many people:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/scie ... 74448.html
https://thehill.com/changing-america/we ... infectious
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Hellbound liar

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:09 pm

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2020/0 ... ience.html
''As we have already seen, astrobiology is a pseudoscience ...''.

No. It's the attacks of young earth creationism that are make it up pseudoscience. Life could exist somewhere else in the universe. Nobody knows either way. And the Bible is silent.

But that does not stop these young earth creationist liars and bigots.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Hellbound

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Feb 01, 2020 7:02 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''I have a prediction. Global warming nuts and cultists will make excuses over their failed predictions and expect people to still take them seriously''.

I have a prediction - that the hate-monger, proven liar, arrogant cowardly bully and science hater Curtis Long will spend eternity in hell.

These people at TQEP are pure evil.

Meanwhile on planet Earth:
https://www.epa.gov/climate-indicators/ ... emperature
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Hellbound

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:24 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''... It's been pointed out that leftists accuse others of doing the things that they are doing ("You're lying!" while telling lies, for instance), and call Conservatives and Christians "science deniers" ...''.

Unfortunately for this evil person Sorensen, God knows the difference between telling the truth to the best of one's ability and outright lying. And he sees that Sorensen lies about people he disagrees with 52 weeks in every calendar year.

Before God I tell the truth to the best of my ability. Including demonstrating that people like Sorensen have lied when I call them 'liars'.

Which is why he will never engage with what I say which is what an honest but mistaken person would do.

Instead the liar posts cowardly attacks on closed forums like a snivelling coward, seeking likes for his hate posts from fellow bigots, liars and deluded fanatics who think manmade global warming is some sort of 'leftist' hoax.

As does his lunatic friend who tries to hide his identity but fools nobody when doing so.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Yet more lying climate change deniers

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:08 pm

https://www.facebook.com/cowboybobsorensen
''Al Gore's inconvenient nemesis Gregory Wrightstone on RSR
Bob [Enyart] and Greg discuss the minor and historically normal warming that's happened recently, the persistent U.S. heat records from the 1930s and glaciers at Glacier National Park, State Pen's Michael Mann losing the first of his two hockey stick lawsuits, the Australia fires, the Amazon not being the "lungs of the world", UN IPCC scientists breaking ranks and exposing fraud, geologist Wrightstone himself, ironically, becoming an IPCC advisor, the Earth's helpful feedback loop of warmer temps increasing evaporation and cloud cover lowering increasing its albedo and lowering temps, and finally, the whether phenomenon known as the Gore Effect.
(I advise caution with this site. Enyart espouses the "Open Theism" heresy, so watch out for the theology aspects.)
https://kgov.com/inconvenient-facts-gre ... -on-rsr?''

Whatever may or may not be 'historically' true, the recent warming is however scientifically ABNORMAL (including in its rapidity). Notably it has happened after humans changed the composition of Earth's atmosphere, adding to concentrations of carbon dioxide in particular, and the greenhouse effect became enhanced.

So I'm going to change my mind about manmade global warming because some right wing person from a leading free-market think tank named the Heartland Institute is trying to persuade readers of his book to do? Give over.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Heartland_Institute
https://www.heartland.org/about-us/who- ... rightstone

Climate change liars normally have an agenda, whether it be religious, economic, pro-fossil fuels or just selfish and allergic to any sort of change including change of behaviour or change of attitude.

I wrote the above before seeing the latest blind hatred and insanity from those hellbound lying demons and snowflakes Sorensen and Long (who think God is on their side boy have they got a surprise coming to them):
''This is for Hitler-Robbers who really does live up to that name. I'm not hiding anything but making it clear to you who owns this page that I'm commenting under. I banned you from my own personal timeline because you are nothing but an insane troll. You're condemning me, the Cowboy and a bunch of others to hell for not agreeing with YOUR fascist views the latest attack that nobody cares about anyway on that forum is where you crapped your pants because I said that people should examine the evidence and some of us reject manmade global warming. Are you that stupid on purpose?''
''Well, he's a demoniac. Also, sources report Bethlem Royal Hospital is out of tapioca pudding, which if true, may go a long way in explaining his behavior.
But seriously, he asks "questions" that are loaded,. including question-begging epithets, constantly calling anyone with whom he disagrees a "liar", then complains about being banned or ignored. By the way, it's hilarious that this hypocrite referred to me as "elderly" when we are the same age!''

I remember a Christian once observing (in a different context) that hate kills (it kills the person who hates is what he was meaning).

These people are pure evil, and the above messages are just the latest confirmation that they will never ever repent of their evil.

This forum - which they hate - is proof that these people are liars and I tell the truth about them.

I will continue to do so. Hate will not win, ultimately.

One way of knowing that current global warming is manmade is that it is almost always liars and hatemongers who are saying otherwise.

Sorensen and his fellow bullies have been trying to bully me into silence for nearly ten years. Ain't happening. I know I am on the side of right - and they are on the side of evil and lies and hatred.

I do not regret a single occasion when I have publicly exposed and condemned these hellbound hypocrites.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Bob Sorensen doesn't bother with mirrors

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:15 pm

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2020/0 ... gious.html
''... we can easily see that they are typically joyless and angry.''
And Sorensen is all sweetness and light.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Lying once again

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:25 pm

https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2020/0 ... pathy.html
''As I have said many times, some tinhorns refuse to distinguish between lying and disagreement: if you say something they dislike, you're a liar.''

No - in my case I specifically demonstrate that Sorensen lied about something (he then either launches a cowardly personal attack on a closed page or pretends nothing happened and tries to change the subject). See many of my earlier posts in this thread.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Hypocrite who is headed for hell

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:30 pm

http://www.cowboybobsorensen.com/2020/0 ... n-day.html?
''While leftists and atheists claim to believe in free speech, they only support speech (and thought) on subjects that meet with their approval.''
Says a cowardly bigot who censors all dissent from his Facebook pages, and then attacks those he banned.
''The evidence is there, and scientific evidence not only refutes evolution but also affirms special creation.''
It's funny how it's only creationists who make that claim - whilst many Christians who are also scientists or otherwise scientifically literate beg to differ.
And this hubristic hate-monger can't decided which is more important - attacking people who accept evolution or attacking anyone who has reached the logical conclusion that the non-Christian Trump is a lying tyrant. Neither being Christian priorities.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

CMI still in love with a liar and hate-monger

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:05 pm

a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 9043
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron