Rabble rouser Ken Ham and his biased Facebook fans

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Rabble rouser Ken Ham and his biased Facebook fans

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:20 pm

I tried to post the following comment here, where Infinity730 has been posting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1IHn-NRtZg&feature=plcp

"ChristianWeedsmoker
So what would that formation look like if it was millions of years old?
Infinity730
You need to read this: http://creation.com/ice-core-clamour
I've already commented on it at the British Centre for Science Education community forum 'free for all'.
Mr Ashley Haworth-Roberts"

But I just received unhelpful 'error' messages. Does anyone know why?
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:25 pm

Don't understand. I can now see my post here, but not at the original link (with the other comments). No indication that it is in a moderation queue.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwdTiYq ... d?filter=2
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:I tried to post the following comment here, where Infinity730 has been posting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1IHn-NRtZg&feature=plcp

"ChristianWeedsmoker
So what would that formation look like if it was millions of years old?
Infinity730
You need to read this: http://creation.com/ice-core-clamour
I've already commented on it at the British Centre for Science Education community forum 'free for all'.
Mr Ashley Haworth-Roberts"

But I just received unhelpful 'error' messages. Does anyone know why?

Solved it. My comment was failing/being refused because I posted the link/URL to the CMI article. (It would have been helpful to be told this was the problem.)
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:03 am

Ken Ham deliberately missing the point and pretending that physical evidence actually matters to young Earth creationists!
http://www.answersingenesis.org/article ... ting-point

"If the history in the Bible concerning our origins were not true, then we would have no reason to trust the gospel message, which is based in that history."
Maybe.
Maybe not.
a_haworthroberts

Postby Peter Henderson » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:36 pm

From Steve Ham today:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/article ... uk-schools

There is a significant difference between observable, testable, and repeatable science in the present—which is used to put men on the moon, build space shuttles, and find cures for diseases—and historical science—which makes assumptions about the unobservable, untestable, unrepeatable past, such as the origin of humanity or how long a fossil has been buried. Christians should understand that we all have the same observational science and that the most reliable account of the past comes from historical documents given by a Witness who was there. Christians have a reliable historical record from our self-existent, eternal God who has revealed the history of creation in His Word

Because of the attack on the Word of God in our education systems (and many other areas), the next generation is asking crucial questions about the origins of life, age-dating methods, dinosaurs, and many other subjects—including the very meaning of human existence. They are essentially asking whether the Bible can be trusted. These are not just children in non-Christian homes but even those who are brought up in theologically conservative homes. These children go to school, where evolution is presented as fact, and then they go to church, where biblical history is sadly portrayed as mere “Bible stories.”

This next year, our theme at Answers in Genesis will be “Standing Our Ground and Rescuing Our Kids.” Few articles I’ve read have given me more reason to stand firmly in the battle of this theme. Here is a reason to boldly proclaim the truth of God’s Word to a Western world that has little time or respect for our Creator or His Word—or ultimately for the only true message of rescue in Jesus Christ. Still fewer articles have made me as determined to stand with our brothers and sisters in the UK office of AiG and support them with all possible effort to reach the people of Darwin’s homeland for Jesus Christ and His wonderful gospel
Peter Henderson

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:45 pm

http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... rdice.html
"Nye the Fascist Humanist Guy".
Bob Sorensen is lying and libelling. AGAIN.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Peter Henderson wrote:From Steve Ham today:

http://www.answersingenesis.org/article ... uk-schools

There is a significant difference between observable, testable, and repeatable science in the present—which is used to put men on the moon, build space shuttles, and find cures for diseases—and historical science—which makes assumptions about the unobservable, untestable, unrepeatable past, such as the origin of humanity or how long a fossil has been buried. Christians should understand that we all have the same observational science and that the most reliable account of the past comes from historical documents given by a Witness who was there. Christians have a reliable historical record from our self-existent, eternal God who has revealed the history of creation in His Word

Because of the attack on the Word of God in our education systems (and many other areas), the next generation is asking crucial questions about the origins of life, age-dating methods, dinosaurs, and many other subjects—including the very meaning of human existence. They are essentially asking whether the Bible can be trusted. These are not just children in non-Christian homes but even those who are brought up in theologically conservative homes. These children go to school, where evolution is presented as fact, and then they go to church, where biblical history is sadly portrayed as mere “Bible stories.”

This next year, our theme at Answers in Genesis will be “Standing Our Ground and Rescuing Our Kids.” Few articles I’ve read have given me more reason to stand firmly in the battle of this theme. Here is a reason to boldly proclaim the truth of God’s Word to a Western world that has little time or respect for our Creator or His Word—or ultimately for the only true message of rescue in Jesus Christ. Still fewer articles have made me as determined to stand with our brothers and sisters in the UK office of AiG and support them with all possible effort to reach the people of Darwin’s homeland for Jesus Christ and His wonderful gospel

God left all that evidence for evolution and an old universe lying around to trick us. But the YECs are here to persuade us that God did not trick us at all and we have just reached BIASED and WRONG conclusions because we are suppressing the truth of Genesis! Thank God for the YECs. Or should that be God is thanking the YECs.

"Every Christian needs to be informed that evolution is not even a theory to begin with." So God approves of lying then?
a_haworthroberts

Re: Rabble rouser Ken Ham and his biased family

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:44 am

The lying family of liar Ken Ham is now ranting that feathered dinosaurs are a lie from Satan. Well, almost:
http://blogs.answersingenesis.org/blogs ... Ken+Ham%29
""As Christians, we need to have a mental security system where an alarm goes off when aspects of this anti-God religion are presented. Here’s what should happen when you hear or read the following:
"Feathered dinosaurs" should set off another mental buzzer that says, "warning—an attack on biblical authority—this is a buzz word to say creation by God was wrong."""

As for the liar himself, he has this to say: "Sadly, even at theme parks like Sea World, children will be indoctrinated in an anti-God religion. I encourage you to bring your children to the Creation Museum in northern Kentucky to learn the truth". Yeah, that's the place where children are indoctrinated that the Bible contains true science and that we know from the Bible that 'Lucy' was just a knuckle-walking gorilla... And where its founder writes blogs attacking all the museums and wildlife parks in the world that present evidence to back up their information - and slags off other education centres, falsely claims that there is biblical teaching that no dinosaurs were ever feathered, and generally tries to pushing the Bible down the visitors' throats.

Their hysteria, brainwashing and paranoia is such that they are trying to kill science even when that science never even contradicts the Bible! Sadly, all TOO believable. YECs HATE science - and they also hate having an open mind or attempting to tell the truth.
a_haworthroberts

Postby cathy » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:58 pm

YECs HATE science - and they also hate having an open mind or attempting to tell the truth.

Superflous words there Ashley. YECs HATE is sufficient.

Ably illustrated by Phillips Bells article on carrying the creation torch on CMIs loving and lovely website where he says.
We do what we can to expose the ongoing mendacity of the media who are busy aiding and abetting God-haters and ‘Christian compromisers’ in equal measure

Shame Marc isn't here to explain why he supports this bullshit (he recommends CMI highly in his carrying the creation torch talk - it is where he picked up most of his bullshit by the sound of it - good research, one non scientific site run by liars) and does he think christian compromisers and God haters are equally mendacious! :evil: Would he welcome a christian compromiser knowing they are akin to God haters?
cathy

Postby Peter Henderson » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:05 pm

The lying family of liar Ken Ham is now ranting that feathered dinosaurs are a lie from Satan. Well, almost.

As for the liar himself, he has this to say: "Sadly, even at theme parks like Sea World, children will be indoctrinated in an anti-God religion

Totally bizarre Ashley. Why any Christian buys into this nonsense is beyond me.

I suppose you could say the same about any geological site in NI, not just the Giant's Causeway.
Peter Henderson

Postby Roger Stanyard » Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:07 pm

cathy wrote:
YECs HATE science - and they also hate having an open mind or attempting to tell the truth.

Ably illustrated by Phillips Bells article on carrying the creation torch on CMIs loving and lovely website where he says.
We do what we can to expose the ongoing mendacity of the media who are busy aiding and abetting God-haters and ‘Christian compromisers’ in equal measure

Yes they do like to "expose" people, just like tabloid press journalists who they obviously despise for having mendacity.

Bell is just using the fundamentalist martyrdom scam again. If Bell doesn't like much of the media, then he's free not to watch it, listen to it or read it. Same as everyone else. It's not there for his exclusive personal benefit. Bell seems to think those parts of the media he doesn't like must be near criminal.
Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:14 am

cathy wrote:

Shame Marc isn't here to explain why he supports this bullshit (he recommends CMI highly in his carrying the creation torch talk - it is where he picked up most of his bullshit by the sound of it - good research, one non scientific site run by liars) and does he think christian compromisers and God haters are equally mendacious! :evil: Would he welcome a christian compromiser knowing they are akin to God haters?

YEC Christians don't - necessarily - hate other YECs.

http://creation.com/perils-theistic-evolution
Mr Bell has become anti-science. What he is spreading around is Bible inspired pseudo-scientific apologetics.
By the way Mr Bell, many humans behaved appallingly long before Mr Charles Darwin came along.
Mr Bell and his allies 'question' ie dogmatically reject evolution because it messes up their theology - not because the theory has ever been disproven (though no doubt your website falsely claims otherwise).
a_haworthroberts

Lying around the world - Ken Ham

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:34 am

Peter Henderson wrote:
The lying family of liar Ken Ham is now ranting that feathered dinosaurs are a lie from Satan. Well, almost.

As for the liar himself, he has this to say: "Sadly, even at theme parks like Sea World, children will be indoctrinated in an anti-God religion

Totally bizarre Ashley. Why any Christian buys into this nonsense is beyond me.

I suppose you could say the same about any geological site in NI, not just the Giant's Causeway.

"They also talk about “protofeathers” in the exhibit. So, what is a “protofeather?” Well it’s something that is not a feather but evolutionists want it to be a feather! But it’s all in the terminology that is used to indoctrinate the public.
So what examples of feathered dinosaurs did they use? They used fossilized birds, such as the following: [two photographs follow of microraptor]"
YOU are indoctrinating Mr Ham. AND misinforming people. Microraptor is classified as a dinosaur, and to my knowledge ALWAYS has been.
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:08 am

"We are seeing increasing efforts to teach generations of children evolution and millions of years as fact. As the biblical creation ministry has increased in influence, we see an increasing effort by the secularists to impose their anti-God religion on the culture. We are truly in a spiritual war. The evil one (the Devil) is very active on planet earth. Don’t let him deceive you and your children."

Frightening educators with Satan won't change facts, Mr Ham. Education is about facts not superstition.

If there was a LOVING God he would not let even sinful humans be deceived in the scientific enterprise by an invisible creature named 'satan'.

But I no longer believe in a LOVING God. So perhaps he DID?

Or there again - probably more likely - there's NO God and science has all the answers we need.

And you therefore have NONE - just untruths and mediaeval myths.
a_haworthroberts

Postby Peter Henderson » Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:12 am

"We are seeing increasing efforts to teach generations of children evolution and millions of years as fact. As the biblical creation ministry has increased in influence, we see an increasing effort by the secularists to impose their anti-God religion on the culture. We are truly in a spiritual war. The evil one (the Devil) is very active on planet earth. Don’t let him deceive you and your children."

The man is a complete and utter cook Ashley, who simply denies reality.
Peter Henderson

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists