Rabble rouser Ken Ham and his biased Facebook fans

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

AiG trying to destroy knowledge again

Postby a_haworthroberts » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTSBefJe2so
Darwin does not need to explain whatever it is Answers News were going on about this afternoon - since Darwin is dead. The question is whether scientists alive today can explain it.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: AiG trying to destroy knowledge again

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:42 am

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTSBefJe2so
Darwin does not need to explain whatever it is Answers News were going on about this afternoon - since Darwin is dead. The question is whether scientists alive today can explain it.


Just seen this: https://answersingenesis.org/evolution/ ... t-explain/
AiG can't explain the origin of SPECIES (after their fictional creation of so-called 'kinds' based very loosely upon Genesis 1) either. The book by Jeanson is made-up pseudo-science, not peer reviewed new discoveries. Scientists can explain it:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speciation
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Rabble rouser Ken Ham

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Lots of religious activity here - trying to justify refusal to accept the international scientific consensus on the age of the universe:
https://answersingenesis.org/creation-s ... epartment/
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Rabble rouser Ken Ham and his biased Facebook fans

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:47 pm

https://www.facebook.com/aigkenham/
''Darwinian evolution is inherently a racist philosophy as this quote [shown on Facebook] from Darwin's "Descent of Man" clearly shows. Why aren't the secularists calling for banning Darwin from libraries and schools? It's because Darwin is the high priest of their atheistic religion.
They are brainwashing generations of kids through the education system and much of the media. Evolution and millions of years are part of the pagan religion of today to try and explain the universe without God. Secularists, acting as if they are a god, are fervent in preaching their failed atheist religion.''

It's NOT a 'religion'. Young earth creationism is the religion when it comes to considering Earth's past.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Rabble rouser Ken Ham and his biased co-workers

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:13 pm

God cannot lie - but young earth creationists can, and frequently do:
https://answersingenesis.org/is-the-bib ... ible-true/
''Biological research, particularly in the field of genetics, has shown that one “kind” of animal (such as the dog kind or cat kind) can never be transformed into another kind of animal over time because it does not possess any mechanism to acquire the necessary new genetic information to evolve into another kind. This observation that one kind does not change into a different kind and that variation is only produced within a kind matches Genesis 1, which repeatedly states that God made the animals as distinct kinds, to reproduce “after their kind.”''
That mumbo jumbo is neither correct nor does it 'match' with what the opening chapters actually say (if it did this author would actually quote the verse or verses in question).
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Rabble rouser Ken Ham and his biased co-workers

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:23 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:God cannot lie - but young earth creationists can, and frequently do:
https://answersingenesis.org/is-the-bib ... ible-true/
''Biological research, particularly in the field of genetics, has shown that one “kind” of animal (such as the dog kind or cat kind) can never be transformed into another kind of animal over time because it does not possess any mechanism to acquire the necessary new genetic information to evolve into another kind. This observation that one kind does not change into a different kind and that variation is only produced within a kind matches Genesis 1, which repeatedly states that God made the animals as distinct kinds, to reproduce “after their kind.”''
That mumbo jumbo is neither correct nor does it 'match' with what the opening chapters actually say (if it did this author would actually quote the verse or verses in question).



https://discourse.biologos.org/t/reprod ... inds/36343
''Nothing at all is said about reproduction. The word for reproduction does not appear in the text [of Genesis 1:24]''.
And where multiplying in number (via reproduction) is mentioned in Genesis 1:28 there is NO reference to 'kinds'.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Ham, Comfort and co are evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:34 pm

https://answersingenesis.org/outreach/e ... te-change/
''Environmental climates change, but there’s no reason for the climate despair paralyzing the younger generations or the alarmism of the media and many scientists.''

It is easier to argue from the Bible (specifically Matthew 4:8) that Earth is flat than to argue for what these right wing anti-science bigots claim concerning today's rapid global warming (that it is not caused by human activities that have added significantly to greenhouse gas emissions).
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

Unless you are a right wing liar living in America, tying Christianity to LYING about climate change is unlikely to make people think better of Christianity or Christians.

These hypocritical and evil people at 'Answers in Genesis' who call themselves 'Christian' and 'stewards' of creation are just helping the likes of Trump and Bolsonaro in their anti-environmental and destructive claims and policies:
https://www.ft.com/content/dae5ce62-ca6 ... 9e8bfe60c0

Genesis does NOT 'answer' that 20th and 21st century global warming - which will continue and not stop unless the cause is tackled - is 'natural' or of God and not caused by human activities. Genesis 8:22, the only verse they can try calling on to support their lies and which mostly discusses seasons and day and night, is frequently misused and abused by these anti-science fundamentalist bigots (the same people who claim the flood mentioned in Genesis was followed by an 'ice age'):
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

The way to reduce 'despair' is to tackle the problem, not pretend there is no problem or that 'God will sort it out without us'.

Ken Ham is a despicable LIAR.

As a (not very good) professing Christian (after some years away from church) I condemn these peoples' lies about today's climate change utterly and unequivocally.

The world appears to have gone mad since 2016 and lies are winning out over facts and truth. Too many so-called Christians (of the fundamentalist variety) wilfully place themselves on the wrong side of arguments concerning science and nature. These people are dangerous.

(And I expect I will be abused and lied about by cowards on certain YEC Facebook pages for condemning their friends at AiG for using an Easter Christian conference to tell unbiblical and unscientific lies about today's climate change. I am used to that and it won't stop me telling the truth about these people and their false claims and reckless reality denial concerning climate and the environment.)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Hypocrite and liar on his way to hell

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:32 pm

[ADDENDUM at 9.20 pm on 3 SEPTEMBER:
http://forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewtopic. ... ant#p52534]


https://www.facebook.com/aigkenham/
''So these scientists are trying to scare people with scenarios based on the utterly false millions-of-years belief about the past.
Their research regarding the past is based on their evolutionary assumptions! But they're so willingly ignorant of the truth, they ignore the massive evidence staring at them from all over the world that there has been massive flooding in the past that was global in extent!
Yes, the Word of God (who has always been there) tells us there was a global Flood—and we do see the evidence in sedimentary layers all over the earth. This particular research item needs to be labeled FICTION, as that's what it is! These scientists think they know what the weather was like in the supposed millions of years ago--scientists often can't get weather predictions right on a daily basis when they can actually measure and observe what is happening.
This article is just another scare tactic to push the political climate change agenda--and it's all based on false evolutionary beliefs.
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/20 ... t-now.html
https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 0751.htm''

LIAR.

The age of the Earth is totally irrelevant to the scientific FACT of anthropogenic global warming caused by an enhanced greenhouse effect caused by HUMAN activity. This study is not a proof of AGW (it's already proven) it is a future PREDICTION.

I cannot express how angry this bigotry and deliberate lying makes me. The lies have NOTHING to do with Christianity. They are unChristian. It is this hypocrite and right wing bigot (who appears to despise both scientists and young people) who is posting the 'FICTION'.

He is on his way to hell if he won't repent.

And I will be called names again by that lying cowardly bully Sorensen for attacking Mr Ham. I don't care. He too is on his way to hell. He will never ever repent of his lies.

My kind of Christianity involves truth telling and NOT lying. A 'second class' form of Christianity for these fundamentalist lying intolerant foot stamping wilfully ignorant bigots.

And should scientists determine that Hurricane Dorian was made stronger by warmer seas resulting from anthropogenic global warming I will look forward to Mr Ham engaging with the evidence in question. :)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

YEC Ken Ham DENIES God created dinosaurs with feathers

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:02 pm

https://pandasthumb.org/archives/2019/0 ... tacks.html
https://twitter.com/aigkenham/status/11 ... 2747991040

Looks like Ken Ham is a lying creationist rather than a truthful Christian.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Ham, Comfort and Sorensen are evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:34 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:https://answersingenesis.org/outreach/event/climate-change/
''Environmental climates change, but there’s no reason for the climate despair paralyzing the younger generations or the alarmism of the media and many scientists.''

It is easier to argue from the Bible (specifically Matthew 4:8) that Earth is flat than to argue for what these right wing anti-science bigots claim concerning today's rapid global warming (that it is not caused by human activities that have added significantly to greenhouse gas emissions).
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

Unless you are a right wing liar living in America, tying Christianity to LYING about climate change is unlikely to make people think better of Christianity or Christians.

These hypocritical and evil people at 'Answers in Genesis' who call themselves 'Christian' and 'stewards' of creation are just helping the likes of Trump and Bolsonaro in their anti-environmental and destructive claims and policies:
https://www.ft.com/content/dae5ce62-ca6 ... 9e8bfe60c0

Genesis does NOT 'answer' that 20th and 21st century global warming - which will continue and not stop unless the cause is tackled - is 'natural' or of God and not caused by human activities. Genesis 8:22, the only verse they can try calling on to support their lies and which mostly discusses seasons and day and night, is frequently misused and abused by these anti-science fundamentalist bigots (the same people who claim the flood mentioned in Genesis was followed by an 'ice age'):
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

The way to reduce 'despair' is to tackle the problem, not pretend there is no problem or that 'God will sort it out without us'.

Ken Ham is a despicable LIAR.

As a (not very good) professing Christian (after some years away from church) I condemn these peoples' lies about today's climate change utterly and unequivocally.

The world appears to have gone mad since 2016 and lies are winning out over facts and truth. Too many so-called Christians (of the fundamentalist variety) wilfully place themselves on the wrong side of arguments concerning science and nature. These people are dangerous.

(And I expect I will be abused and lied about by cowards on certain YEC Facebook pages for condemning their friends at AiG for using an Easter Christian conference to tell unbiblical and unscientific lies about today's climate change. I am used to that and it won't stop me telling the truth about these people and their false claims and reckless reality denial concerning climate and the environment.)


https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/0 ... imals.html
''... lie about creationists ...' [linking to this: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2967&p=52530&hilit=environmental#p52530]'
.
No. I told the truth about these creationist liars. Which is why they are making false and cowardly (and totally vague and totally unsupported) accusations against me. Because they ARE liars. And cowards. And the two in question almost certainly aren't real converted Christians - just anti-science right wing hateful unrepentant bigots.

Bob Sorensen is EVIL.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Ham, Comfort and Sorensen are evil

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:56 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:https://answersingenesis.org/outreach/event/climate-change/
''Environmental climates change, but there’s no reason for the climate despair paralyzing the younger generations or the alarmism of the media and many scientists.''

It is easier to argue from the Bible (specifically Matthew 4:8) that Earth is flat than to argue for what these right wing anti-science bigots claim concerning today's rapid global warming (that it is not caused by human activities that have added significantly to greenhouse gas emissions).
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

Unless you are a right wing liar living in America, tying Christianity to LYING about climate change is unlikely to make people think better of Christianity or Christians.

These hypocritical and evil people at 'Answers in Genesis' who call themselves 'Christian' and 'stewards' of creation are just helping the likes of Trump and Bolsonaro in their anti-environmental and destructive claims and policies:
https://www.ft.com/content/dae5ce62-ca6 ... 9e8bfe60c0

Genesis does NOT 'answer' that 20th and 21st century global warming - which will continue and not stop unless the cause is tackled - is 'natural' or of God and not caused by human activities. Genesis 8:22, the only verse they can try calling on to support their lies and which mostly discusses seasons and day and night, is frequently misused and abused by these anti-science fundamentalist bigots (the same people who claim the flood mentioned in Genesis was followed by an 'ice age'):
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

The way to reduce 'despair' is to tackle the problem, not pretend there is no problem or that 'God will sort it out without us'.

Ken Ham is a despicable LIAR.

As a (not very good) professing Christian (after some years away from church) I condemn these peoples' lies about today's climate change utterly and unequivocally.

The world appears to have gone mad since 2016 and lies are winning out over facts and truth. Too many so-called Christians (of the fundamentalist variety) wilfully place themselves on the wrong side of arguments concerning science and nature. These people are dangerous.

(And I expect I will be abused and lied about by cowards on certain YEC Facebook pages for condemning their friends at AiG for using an Easter Christian conference to tell unbiblical and unscientific lies about today's climate change. I am used to that and it won't stop me telling the truth about these people and their false claims and reckless reality denial concerning climate and the environment.)


https://www.piltdownsuperman.com/2019/0 ... imals.html
''... lie about creationists ...' [linking to this: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2967&p=52530&hilit=environmental#p52530]'
.
No. I told the truth about these creationist liars. Which is why they are making false and cowardly (and totally vague and totally unsupported) accusations against me. Because they ARE liars. And cowards. And the two in question almost certainly aren't real converted Christians - just anti-science right wing hateful unrepentant bigots.

Bob Sorensen is EVIL.



Maybe it's because of an email I sent, but Sorensen has now removed his mendacious and cowardly attack from his blog post.

Has he finally repented? (Have pigs finally learnt to fly.)

I will judge him on his future words.

And actions.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Answers in Genesis hypocrites

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:58 pm

https://www.facebook.com/AnswersInGenesis/
''There are so many lies marketed at Christians, disguised as truth. Some are obvious—others are sneaky, cloaked in half-truths and out-of-context Bible verses. Satan mixes truth with error to confuse us and lead us astray. The only way to defend ourselves against these lies is to know the truth. That arms us against the lies of the enemy. That’s why the theme for our Answers for Women Conference 2020 (March 27–28, 2020) is “Truth: Uncovering the Lies We Believe.”''

Such as all the lies Ken Ham and other YECs repeatedly push about recent and ongoing global warming. Including the LIE that Genesis 8:22 (which is about seasons and daily cycles continuing without change after the devastation of the Genesis flood) tells us that current global warming is 'not' a serious problem and nothing to 'despair' about and nothing to take action about and cannot be caused by human activities (four LIES for the price of one).
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

It would appear that Satan is influencing Ken Ham's bigoted pronouncements (and prophecies regarding the past and the future climate by other YEC 'Christian' fundamentalist man-caused global warming deniers*) on this urgent problem. Christians should examine their claims - and if they are on the side of TRUTH and REALITY - reject them.
1 Thessalonians 5:21: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=NIV

*
http://www.creationstudies.org/2-misc/5 ... qCeBY3uUvQ
''...It will continue until the earth becomes cooler again...'.
The Earth will NOT become cooler again (as a lasting trend rather than any temporary blip caused by eg a large volcanic eruption or lack of sunspots) unless the CAUSES of ongoing global warming are urgently tackled beyond current levels of attempted mitigation.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Rabble rouser Ken Ham

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:00 pm

I expect the AiG Rapid Rebuttal Unit will swing into action at some point, with all the resources of the AiG 'Research Team' being deployed to concoct more 'Answers':
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-49676757
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-49648746
Along the lines of 'the Bible disproves life on other planets and it also confirms that no interstellar comet or asteroid could possibly appear in the sky (detectable via telescopes if not visible to the naked eye) that would have taken longer than 6,000 years to reach our solar system' (probably not travelling at the speed of light) from where it was first created (within a Milky Way that is around 105,700 light years wide) .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2019_Q4_(Borisov)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K2-18b
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Lying young earth creationist lunatics

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:06 am

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=52547#p52547 (my post here at 1.05 am BST 13 September)
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

Message sent to the Answers in Genesis non-Christian LIARS

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:47 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r9Xdb-mRxk
You EVIL LYING COWARDS and FAKE 'Christians' have censored all my comments (which I have saved and some of which I have shared with very many people).

You people - fake 'Christians' who even lie about what the Bible says on climate change (it says NOTHING) - cannot censor the TRUTH. Humans have caused global warming. As many MILLIONS know. You are LYING.
a_haworthroberts
 
Posts: 8943
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 am
Location: United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Conversations with Creationists

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron