Another Worldview Warriors bigot censoring criticism

Creationist bloggers can be infuriating. If one has infuriated you by persisting in nonsense even when corrected, or refusing to reply to your criiticsm, you may feel driven to recording the fact. If so, you may register your disapproval here and hope a response is forthcoming.

Moderator: Moderators

Another Worldview Warriors bigot censoring criticism

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:18 pm

Nathan Buck.

This is what I wrote on 29 January:
""...believable that Adam could have named the dinosaurs, just as the Bible indicates". Except there is absolutely nothing in Genesis 1 that could be taken as alluding to the very largest - massive - dinosaurs. "... the extinction of the wooly mammoth as an accepted and settled reality in our history was exactly the same as the extinction of the dinosaurs ...". Hardly. One happened before humans were around, the other during (earlier) human history. Besides the whole reality of species extinction is totally alien to anything in the Bible (including the flood account in Genesis which merely records a large die-off of land-based life). So your newly acquired unscientific religious beliefs aren't even biblical".

And this is what he claimed - my attempted comment is INVISIBLE:
http://worldviewwarriors.blogspot.co.uk ... exist.html
a_haworthroberts

And yet more YEC censorship

Postby a_haworthroberts » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 pm

http://creationclues.org/2018/02/09/how ... -basics-3/
This is what I wrote underneath - on 9 February:

"And STILL no dinosaur fossils have been discovered in Grand Canyon layers. Because they are too old even for dinosaurs.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&p=51899&hilit=precambrian#p51899 (my posts dated 6 February)"

These people cannot handle truth it seems.
a_haworthroberts

Return to Conversations with Creationists