Jonathan Sarfati tour

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

Jonathan Sarfati tour

Postby Steve660 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:43 pm

Is anyone going to attend any of Sarfati's talks on his forthcoming UK tour? Following the creationist conference in London next weekend he is going on a lecture tour:

Tour dates
• Friday 9–Saturday 10 September, Creation Declares European Conference, Emmanuel Centre Ph: 0116 2848999, 9-23 Marsham Street, Westminster, London SW1P 3DW.
Full details and brochure available here.
• Sunday 11 September, 11.15am, Lincoln Road Chapel Ph: 0208 443 3492, Ponders End, Enfield, Middlesex EN3 4AH.
Design, Deluge and Dilemma
• Monday 12 September, 7.30pm, public meeting, BAYLink-Evangelical Alliance, Immanuel Church Southbourne, 120 Southbourne Road, Bournemouth, Dorset BH6 3QJ.
Busting the Myths of Evolution
• Wednesday 14 September, 7.30pm, public meeting, Gloucestershire Creation Group, Ph: 01452 595377, Trinity Baptist Church, Finlay Road, Gloucester, GL4 6SE.
• Thursday 15 September, 7.30pm, public meeting, Stanley Park Church, Ph: 07984 800146, Walton Street, Anfield, Liverpool.
• Friday 16 September, 7.30pm, public meeting, Upton Baptist Church, Ph: 01244 377142, Flag Lane South, Chester, Cheshire, CH2 3QD.
• Saturday 17 September, 7.00pm, public meeting, Manchester Apologetics Group, Ph: 0116 2848 999, Emmanuel Community Church, Houldsworth Mill, Houldsworth Street, Reddish, Stockport, SK5 6DD.
The Christian Roots of Science
• Sunday 18 September, 10.45am, All Saints Ripley, Ph: 01765 677123, Main Street, Ripley, North Yorkshire, HG3 3AY.
• Sunday 18 September, 6.00pm, Grace Baptist Church, Ph:0524 841133, Lune Street, Lancaster, Lancashire, LA1 2AJ.
Steve660

Re: Jonathan Sarfati tour

Postby a_haworthroberts » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:50 pm

If I was able to get there (the church talks I'm not paying to attend a conference) I would ask Sarfati why CMI continue to tolerate the antics of 'Cowboy Bob Sorensen'.
a_haworthroberts

Postby MisterGordons » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:31 pm

a_haworthroberts wrote:If I was able to get there (the church talks I'm not paying to attend a conference) I would ask Sarfati why CMI continue to tolerate the antics of 'Cowboy Bob Sorensen'.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts does not have credibility with Dr. Jonathan Sarfati who has described him as 'long been known as an embittered apostate, and not very scientific either'. Ashley Haworth-Roberts constantly seeks to boost his ego at the expense of others. He is not interested in science. Science is a pretense for his personal agenda.

He has no credibility and fellow atheists have expressed displeasure at his constant complaining. His persecution of Cowboy Bob Sorensen, Dr. Jonathan Sarfati, Kenneth Ham, Tim Gilleand, other young earth creationists supports my claim that he is only interested in appearing important. He has demonstrated poor logic. It is true that his online stalking is criminal behaviour.

Perhaps Ashley Haworth-Roberts could gain some credibility by becoming a published author, having social media with 8K followers, establishing several blogs that have existed for years, have radio and podcast interviews, and more. Perhaps if he told the truth. Perhaps he could stop annoying his fellow atheists. Perhaps he could stop misrepresenting people. Perhaps he could stop demanding that people defend statements they did not make. Perhaps he could address questions that have been put to him by those he attacks. Perhaps he could develop reasoning skills.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts has lost any semblance of credibility he ever had and it will not be regained. This kind of activity is why atheism cannot survive. :)
MisterGordons

Postby MisterGordons » Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:34 pm

Perhaps if he apologized to those he has wronged.
MisterGordons

Mister Gordons goes into battle for Sorensen again

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:27 pm

MisterGordons wrote:
a_haworthroberts wrote:If I was able to get there (the church talks I'm not paying to attend a conference) I would ask Sarfati why CMI continue to tolerate the antics of 'Cowboy Bob Sorensen'.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts does not have credibility with Dr. Jonathan Sarfati who has described him as 'long been known as an embittered apostate, and not very scientific either'. Ashley Haworth-Roberts constantly seeks to boost his ego at the expense of others. He is not interested in science. Science is a pretense for his personal agenda.

He has no credibility and fellow atheists have expressed displeasure at his constant complaining. His persecution of Cowboy Bob Sorensen, Dr. Jonathan Sarfati, Kenneth Ham, Tim Gilleand, other young earth creationists supports my claim that he is only interested in appearing important. He has demonstrated poor logic. It is true that his online stalking is criminal behaviour.

Perhaps Ashley Haworth-Roberts could gain some credibility by becoming a published author, having social media with 8K followers, establishing several blogs that have existed for years, have radio and podcast interviews, and more. Perhaps if he told the truth. Perhaps he could stop annoying his fellow atheists. Perhaps he could stop misrepresenting people. Perhaps he could stop demanding that people defend statements they did not make. Perhaps he could address questions that have been put to him by those he attacks. Perhaps he could develop reasoning skills.

Ashley Haworth-Roberts has lost any semblance of credibility he ever had and it will not be regained. This kind of activity is why atheism cannot survive.

I see the Sorensen Groupie is back. Yes I know Sarfati has no respect for me (he refuses to address issues I raised in my 2010 Amazon.co.uk review of his book 'refuting Dawkins on evolution' as it is much easier to attack my character, and accuse me of not being very scientific, instead). What Sarfati probably thinks about me is completely irrelevant here. The issue here is whether CMI should and will continue to tolerate a proven pathological liar - who even refuses to stop misrepresenting CMI and other YECs on his website by pretending that they think, insanely, that Leviathan in Job 41 might be a 'dinosaur' eg a parasaurolophus.

"Ashley Haworth-Roberts does not have credibility with Dr. Jonathan Sarfati who has described him as 'long been known as an embittered apostate, and not very scientific either' [I'm scientific enough to see through lies]. Ashley Haworth-Roberts constantly seeks to boost his ego at the expense of others [only when they lie]. He is not interested in science [LIAR]. Science is a pretense for his personal agenda [LIAR].

He has no credibility [LIAR] and fellow atheists have expressed displeasure at his constant complaining [so have you Gordons which suggests I'm doing something right]. His persecution of Cowboy Bob Sorensen, Dr. Jonathan Sarfati, Kenneth Ham, Tim Gilleand, other young earth creationists supports my claim that he is only interested in appearing important [you are WRONG, I am interesting in defending truth against lies and misdirection]. He has demonstrated poor logic [LIAR LIAR LIAR]. It is true that his online stalking is criminal behaviour [LIAR - and what about those Sorensen videos calling me Hitler, you fascist?]

Perhaps Ashley Haworth-Roberts could gain some credibility by becoming a published author, having social media with 8K followers, establishing several blogs that have existed for years, have radio and podcast interviews, and more [like liar Sorensen who constantly seeks to boost his ego at the expense of others?]. Perhaps if he told the truth [I DO which is why the troll Gordons is angry]. Perhaps he could stop annoying his fellow atheists [I am not responsible for behaviour by unnamed 'atheists'; I believe they are WRONG to advise me to ignore Sorensen and give him an easy time as he lies and hates online every single day]. Perhaps he could stop misrepresenting people [LIAR LIAR LIAR]. Perhaps he could stop demanding that people defend statements they did not make [LIAR LIAR LIAR]. Perhaps he could address questions that have been put to him by those he attacks [WHAT questions]. Perhaps he could develop reasoning skills [the person with no reasoning skills is you Gordons].
Ashley Haworth-Roberts has lost any semblance of credibility he ever had [LIAR] and it will not be regained. This kind of activity is why atheism cannot survive."

Bob claims on his blog: "There are a couple of creatures that God discusses that many biblical creationists believe are dinosaurs, the behemoth and the leviathan." That statement is FALSE. End of.

And if you think I will shut up about Sorensen (or you) because this material might annoy an 'atheist' you are MISTAKEN. I will not. But if the fraud Sorensen would not block me from communicating direct with him about the mistakes on his blogs I would not need to refute his nonsense on this open forum. I have been left with no choice.
a_haworthroberts

Postby Peter Henderson » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:53 pm

Sarfati's tour is entitled "Christianity for sceptics".

Is YECism Christianity ?

I would suggest it's a sect.
Peter Henderson

Return to Free For All