We also have other forums...

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

We also have other forums...

Postby Brian Jordan » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:43 am

...in particular Science Only. I must admit to not watching this as thoroughly as I should, since it's generally quiet and well behaved. However, readers might like to have a look at the burgeoning Evolution of the Cardiovascular System thread there.
Not only are we being treated to erudite dismissals of evolution but an attempt to spread our infamy into university departments and, for me, lessons in moderating. What more could one wish for?
Probably not worth starting from the beginning of the thread, though - three or four pages from end will get you up to speed. You will learn real science from Dr Christine Janis and observe her masterly dissection of creationist corpses.
Enjoy, or tear your hair out as the case may be.
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin

Re: We also have other forums...

Postby a_haworthroberts » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:02 pm

Brian and the BCSE committee might wish to be aware that when you go HERE, THIS new thread does not currently show up:
http://forums.bcseweb.org.uk/

I agree that sometimes some non-creationist individuals, besides our anti-evolution/pro-YEC friend Gordons who only trolls, (not usually Brian) who post on the various BCSE community forum threads sometimes post attacks more than they post scientific rebuttals (I may sometimes be guilty of that but I try to keep on scientific topics wherever possible though the cardiovascular system is slightly out of my comfort zone).

PS Brian's post did not show up at the link but my reply now DOES. Glitch apparently resolved.
a_haworthroberts

Return to Free For All