Biblical gender roles!

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

Biblical gender roles!

Postby cathy » Sat May 30, 2015 1:16 pm

Brian I know this is straying off topic but thought it would give you either a laugh, or, as in my case, send your blood pessure up and induce vomiting. An enraged friend found it somewhere. Think she's starting a petition ha ha.

http://biblicalgenderroles.com/2015/04/ ... n-the-cow/

Confused by the title? Christian husbands you don't pay for the milk when you own the cow? Well it's basically telling Christian hubbies that sex is some kind of right that they can demand rather than some kind of mutually enjoyable thing gto fill your time with.

Followed on by another little piece about how to confront your wife when she doesn't do as she's told including the classic don't take her to a movie she'd like to see or her favourite restaurant.

Somehow it's very easy to see why this guys wife doesn't want to have sex with him. I suspect staying in the same room is a constant struggle.

Ah well off to get snacks for this afternoons footy fest. As a Norf London lass stuck in Brummie land I'll be surrounded by my treacherous offspring in their claret and blue (Cameron's faves unless it's confused with the other Claret and Blues)
cathy

Re: Biblical gender roles!

Postby Brian Jordan » Sat May 30, 2015 2:38 pm

I couldn't read much of this mediaeval cant. He unwittingly made his point early on when he wrote
A quick word on the “cow analogy” before we continue – in no way am I meaning disrespect toward women
Regardless of the metaphor, disrespect towards women is what the whole article is about. Just about every paragraph contains an item of nonsense and/or ignorance.
Worse, this character has a whole blog for this offensive nonsense.
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin

Re: Biblical gender roles!

Postby cathy » Sat May 30, 2015 7:09 pm

Ah just to prove that their are anuses in all religions there is this bit of nuttiness too

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/05 ... 69088.html

Yep women must not drive according to orthodox Jewish fruit cakes. T'is apparently immodest Not only that t'will drive men mad with lust.

Before blood pressure goes thru ceiling the first comment offers advice to all the males in that weird Jewish sect, to wit if seeing a woman driving sends you wild with uncontrollable temptation, if siting next to a woman does the same - than stay indoors.

Now I've not worked out how to drive a car immodestly.

Is this the sect with the creationist school?
cathy

Return to Free For All