A rewarding game creationist hunters - slap Michael gove

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

A rewarding game creationist hunters - slap Michael gove

Postby cathy » Thu May 14, 2015 4:53 pm

A little reward for all your hard work defending education from creationist free schools. It's been all the rage at work.

Here it is 'Slap Michael Gove'

http://games.usvsth3m.com/slap-michael- ... ef=Default
cathy

Re: A rewarding game creationist hunters - slap Michael gove

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu May 14, 2015 8:59 pm

Cowboy Builder Bob Sorensen is exposing his bigoted ignorance once again (does he even care - NO, if it makes for good propaganda):
https://www.facebook.com/Piltdown.Superman
"More on British anti-creation bigotry: a "game" for slapping creation-supporting Conservative Member of Parliament Michael Gove. We shouldn't be surprised that people resort to such childish things, it happens all the time. People who pretend to espouse logic and reason should actually use them instead of resorting to attempts at humiliation, however. -CBB"

He is assuming that Michael Gove IS a creationist. For all his faults, I rather DOUBT it. A Christian probably. A creationist almost certainly NOT (certainly not a 'Cowboy Bob' kind of blanket science denier).

Never mind the relevant evidence eh Bob. You will NOT correct yourself on your Facebook page because you ARE a liar.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/ed ... ience.html

Sorensen is a rank hypocrite. Look at HIS utter childishness and spitefulness HERE in the comments underneath these blogs (I have photos btw):
http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... aving.html
http://stormbringer005.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... eason.html
a_haworthroberts

Postby a_haworthroberts » Thu May 14, 2015 9:22 pm

PS
Special message for Bob Sorensen followers who have been directed by him to this thread. If you wish to read all the comments of mine that Sorensen has censored from underneath his Stormbringer's Thunder blog posts dated 7 and 11 May, please see THIS thread:
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3153&start=615

PPS (at 22.30 hours BST):
Around 15-20 minutes ago Sorensen posted this additional Facebook comment:
"Haywire the Stalker is claiming that I don't know what I'm talking about. Here's a source that misotheists respect, Wikipedia (note the anti-creationist bigotry in the last sentence, as well as the obvious bias in the post):
In June 2012, Gove approved three schools run by creationists leading to concerns about whether Department for Education (DfE) requirements not to teach creationism or intelligent design as science would be met.
Grindon Hall Christian school in Sunderland, due to open in September 2012, said its website - which said it would teach creationism as science - was out of date. Exemplar-Newark Business academy, whose previous application was rejected because of concerns over creationism, and a third school in Kent both said they would teach creationism in RE but not in Science. The British Humanist Association said teaching creationism in any syllabus was unacceptable."

Like I said Sorensen does not know what he is talking about, he is consumed by hate and will never correct his errors, and he is deliberately missing the point in another attempt to smear me. Gove is NOT a creationist - which is what Sorensen assumed in his phrase 'creation-supporting' because he churns out anti anti-YEC propaganda not hard facts. (If Sorensen was NOT suggesting that Gove is a creationist, his second post would have DENIED that and said that I 'misunderstood' but instead he simply says that I'm claiming - which I am - that he does not know what he is talking about.) I am in the UK, Sorensen is NOT.

Edited post - now FINAL (at 22.35 pm).
a_haworthroberts

Postby cathy » Fri May 15, 2015 11:55 am

Really Ashley! He thinks Michael Gove is a creationist. Ha ha ha. Michael Goves daft ideas for free schools left an opening for creationist indoctrinators to open schools. However even Michael Gove thought creationism a step to far when came to privatising education by stealth. Once the loophole was pointed out he quickly closed it.

So if cowboy Bob is reading - Michael Gove is NOT your spiritual leader or ally in education. He very quickly put caveats in place for free schools. They cannot teach creationism and still get funding! By specific order of Michael Gove!!!

Even Michael Gove thinks creationsm is dumb. The link to the little game was a reward for all the hard work bcse had to do looking out for and identifying potential creationist schools on Gove's behalf, Didn't invent the game which is currently amusing teachers the country over. Nor where any Michael Gove's hurt.

I'm sure most bcse members have far more about them than to find the hours of amusement that I've found in the game. But maybe now Bob knows Govey isn't a creationist he might like to slap him as well. Total slaps are currently running at over 45,100,000.
cathy

Postby Brian Jordan » Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm

cathy wrote:A little reward for all your hard work defending education from creationist free schools. It's been all the rage at work.

Here it is 'Slap Michael Gove'

http://games.usvsth3m.com/slap-michael- ... ef=Default
Thanks Cathy - most cathartic! (no pun intended)
:D
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin

Postby Roger Stanyard » Wed May 20, 2015 11:41 am

cathy wrote:Really Ashley! He thinks Michael Gove is a creationist. Ha ha ha. Michael Goves daft ideas for free schools left an opening for creationist indoctrinators to open schools. However even Michael Gove thought creationism a step to far when came to privatising education by stealth. Once the loophole was pointed out he quickly closed it.

So if cowboy Bob is reading - Michael Gove is NOT your spiritual leader or ally in education. He very quickly put caveats in place for free schools. They cannot teach creationism and still get funding! By specific order of Michael Gove!!!

Even Michael Gove thinks creationsm is dumb. The link to the little game was a reward for all the hard work bcse had to do looking out for and identifying potential creationist schools on Gove's behalf, Didn't invent the game which is currently amusing teachers the country over. Nor where any Michael Gove's hurt.

I'm sure most bcse members have far more about them than to find the hours of amusement that I've found in the game. But maybe now Bob knows Govey isn't a creationist he might like to slap him as well. Total slaps are currently running at over 45,100,000.

Bob Sorense and his wingnut pals might also be delighted to know that Michael Gove apparently supports the return of the death penalty. Clearly a very Christian idea. Still he doesn't, apparently, support removal of gun controls, which, no doubt, will get them all in a right tizzy. Next thing you'll know is that they are all busy trying to find out where the UK actually is on a map. I'll save them the bother - it's just off the coast of Mongolia, near Latvia and between the Soloman Islands and Westerm Samoa. To get there, get a plane to Greenland and then take a taxi from the airport.
Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Postby cathy » Wed May 20, 2015 5:51 pm

Gove is currently trying to do to human rights what he did to education. Screw it up and hand it over to any old loony.

But I'm looking forward to him repeating his educational experiments on the legal system. Can't wait for the implementation of free law where anyone can open their own courts and run them according to their own personal laws. No need for qualified judges or solicitors ha ha. He'll have to push it thru quick before all his banker pals end up in jail for their latest criminal fixing!

Have signed loads of petitions on keeping the human rights act. From groups like amnesty international who think Gove is some kind of functioning intelligent life form. Clearly they've not spoken to any teachers. They'd have put them straight. Gove don't listen. No connections between ears and ego.
cathy

Postby cathy » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:13 am

Something else to try and cheer you all up in these dark and dangerous times. Something the Charlie Hebdo folk weren't good or savvy enough to do - mock those who deserve to be mocked and be funny in the process. Please share. De-glamourise the bastards in the eyes of those they're trying to attract.

https://mobile.twitter.com/isis_karaoke?lang=en-gb
cathy

Return to Free For All