Paul Taylor leaving Creation Today ?

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

Paul Taylor leaving Creation Today ?

Postby Peter Henderson » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:25 pm

Noticed this on Paul Taylor's blog "just six days"'

Seems as if he and the wife are the new directors of the 7 wonders creation museum near Mt St. Helens:

You have almost certainly realized that something has been going on over the last few weeks. So here is the announcement of the exciting news.

Geri and I will shortly be taking over as directors of the 7 Wonders Creation Museum on the road to Mount St Helens in Washington State. The current directors, Lloyd and Doris Anderson, are anxious to hand the ministry on, so we have been involved in a lot of negotiations over the last few weeks, involving many parties. The Board of the controlling ministry of the museum (Mount St Helens Creation Information Center) have appointed us on a consultancy basis. Meanwhile, our friends at Creation Today have agreed to second us there, as I am still on roll at that ministry, and will remain so for the time being. There will be an announcement of this news on their website soon.

http://justsixdays.com/j6db3/2014/08/announcement/
Peter Henderson

Re: Paul Taylor leaving Creation Today ?

Postby Roger Stanyard » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:49 pm

Peter Henderson wrote:Noticed this on Paul Taylor's blog "just six days"'

Seems as if he and the wife are the new directors of the 7 wonders creation museum near Mt St. Helens:

You have almost certainly realized that something has been going on over the last few weeks. So here is the announcement of the exciting news.

Geri and I will shortly be taking over as directors of the 7 Wonders Creation Museum on the road to Mount St Helens in Washington State. The current directors, Lloyd and Doris Anderson, are anxious to hand the ministry on, so we have been involved in a lot of negotiations over the last few weeks, involving many parties. The Board of the controlling ministry of the museum (Mount St Helens Creation Information Center) have appointed us on a consultancy basis. Meanwhile, our friends at Creation Today have agreed to second us there, as I am still on roll at that ministry, and will remain so for the time being. There will be an announcement of this news on their website soon.

http://justsixdays.com/j6db3/2014/08/announcement/[/quote

LOL! Another wayward semi-employed kook. Well, big deal. He's got himself a job running a two room "free" "museum". Should have stuck with Ken Scam; he could have got a useful job cleaning out the bogs at the Ark Encounter.

Edit: Jeez, just done a quick search on this establishment; two rooms with one given over to a book shop with 200 titles including DVDs. The "museum has had 25,000 vistors netween 1998 and 2012 or just uder 1,800 a year. That works out at 5 people a day on average. It makes Genesis Expo in Portsmouth look like a big time and exciting international museum (also fossils sold and windows cleaned).

Still, I suppose it gives Talyor some free time to clean out the bogs. He's not going to have much else to do.

Perhaps he'll get eaten by a bear instead.
Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities - Voltaire
Roger Stanyard
Forum Admin

Return to Free For All