Alice Roberts weighs in.

All are welcome to this forum, which is for debating the teaching of creationism or intelligent design in schools. This forum can be boisterous, and you should not participate if easily offended.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Alice Roberts weighs in.

Postby cathy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:14 pm

No mention of the Irish. Quite a UKIP rant about bloody fish coming up onto Our land 400 million tears ago tho.
cathy

Postby Peter Henderson » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:13 pm

who hated the Irish.

Depends of course what you mean by "Irish"
Peter Henderson

Postby cathy » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:14 pm

Not the Irish again. I posted the you tube clip cos it was really funny. To cheer everyone up and pour oil on seawater or whatever the saying is.

Watch the clip and chill. Stewert Lee is really funny and he is spot on about UKIP. I would not have posted it if there were anything Irish.

I don't want the Irish argument again. It is toxic.
cathy

Postby Peter Henderson » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:27 pm

cathy wrote:Not the Irish again. I posted the you tube clip cos it was really funny. To cheer everyone up and pour oil on seawater or whatever the saying is.

Watch the clip and chill. Stewert Lee is really funny and he is spot on about UKIP. I would not have posted it if there were anything Irish.

I don't want the Irish argument again. It is toxic.

I know Cathy. I was just being facetious :)

Yep, the clip was very funny. I agree.
Peter Henderson

Postby cathy » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:57 pm

Well Peter I'm taking no responsibility for this next bit of news and apologise in advance from the people of Redditch. It would appear that Redditch's premier creationist, loony vicar turned Elvis impersonator will be visiting NI shortly to bring peace and creationism via the medium of Elvis songs.

Sadly I kid you not
www.redditchadvertiser.co.uk/news/11103 ... rn_Ireland

He is the ex vicar of ChristChurch in Redditch. Complete fundie loony. Often in trouble with diocese. Responsible for at least two of the creationists in my school. Also the first person to bring AiG into Redditch. The truly insane rev Andy Kelso.

Left his church a couple of years ago to become chaplain of Worcester Rugby Club till some kind of road to Damascus style epiphany, directly from God - he was that kinda guy, the sort God chats to - led to him realising he could evangelise more effectively as an Elvis impersonator.

Anyway Peter he's currently wandering Belfast like a loon and will be bringing peace and prosperity. If you see him run as fast as you can in the opposite direction. He's not your sort of Christian. Too full of bile and biblical literalism and ego. If the link doesn't work just google Redditch advertiser.
cathy

Postby cathy » Fri May 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Not strictly pertinent to creationism, but along similar lines. Holocaust denial, creationisms historical and political complement.

http://www.tes.co.uk/article.aspx?storycode=6428967
cathy

Postby Brian Jordan » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:28 pm

The latest BHA newsletter links to a YouTube video of a 50 min lecture given by Prof. Roberts at Birmingham University: The Origins of Us.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x858bOny4Gw
"PPSIMMONS is an amorphous mass of stupid" - Rationalwiki
Brian Jordan
Forum Admin

Previous

Return to Free For All